TIME is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position HR Generalist
DURATION: Long term
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested and qualified candidates.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for highly responsible and experienced HR Generalist, the person who can have a great contribution in our actively growing team by his/her enthusiastic and creative work.
- Manage all human resources activities.
- Develop, implement and monitor Human Resources policies, procedures and programs consistent with corporate objectives and goals, Group based and requested by local legislation.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Responsible for HR documentation in compliance with local Labor code requirements and internal corporate standards.
- Create and manage a strategic employee benefits policy.
- Provide proactive Human Resources coaching and consulting services to management and non-management for employee relations issues.
- Coordinate the recruitment process including create job postings, sourcing the best talent, leading the hiring and interviewing process, conducting interviews, negotiations with candidates, job offer processing, etc.
- Manage the on-boarding and adaptation processes of new hired and new promoted employees;
- Create and manage the performance review processes, ensuring the employees welfare is taken care of;
- Administer annual employee engagement survey, and work with management to maintain strong employee engagement.
- Conduct annual salary surveys and analyze compensation.
- Responsible for preparation of Training and Development annual plan for staff and its implementation in compliance with standards and strategy of the company.
- Participate in the development of Company employee incentive programs and control the implementation of approved programs.
- Develop, organize and coordinate staff motivation and employee loyalty activities (corporate events, internal competitions, gaming etc.)
- Supervise and coordinate HRM administration/ documentation (hiring/ resignation processes, vacation calculation, contracts, agreements, orders etc.)
- Design, coordinate and control the company’s HRM budget,
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports on HRM activities and expenses.
- Be informed with the HRM latest trends, technologies and methodologies.
- Coordinate the HRM team’s daily operations and tasks.
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of work experience in HR field;
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and regulations;
- Knowledge about HR policies and processes;
- Proactive and results driven person;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Exceptionally well organized personality;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under the time pressure;
- Comfortable working in an open‐office environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language; good knowledge of Russian language;
- Excellent Excel skills.
If all the requirements mentioned sounds like you, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English on this e-mail address: HR@time.ge, no later than October 30th . Please, indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject field.