Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Housekeeping Cleaner who will maintain cleanliness of all assigned areas, back of the house and offices. Ensuring work area is clean, tidy and sanitized on a daily basis and deep cleaned according to schedule. Storeroom is well stocked with guest and cleaning supplies as per daily par levels.
Employment form: Full-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Report to duty on time, in uniform and well groomed.
- Attend briefing, meetings and training.
- Adhere to company and department policies and procedures
- Adhere to hotel policy in regard to cleanliness and sanitization of all assigned Areas.
- Care of personal hygiene and grooming
- Perform area and rest room cleaning duties according to procedures and standard set during training.
- Duties include sweeping and mopping floor, cleaning and sanitizing restrooms to international expectation, offices, dusting, shampooing mirrors and polishing metal.
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty/wash ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Replenish restroom supplies.
- Daily checking and reporting regarding :-
- Damaged or articles missing
- Lighting fixtures or switches out of order.
- The presences of unauthorized birds or animals.
- Suspicious or unusual guest conduct.
- Found articles in public area
- To perform duties in any areas assigned.
- Ensure care of equipment, linen and supplies and to utilize them as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Practice safety standards at all times including constant awareness of safety hazards (for example, broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broke locks, and suspicious persons) and report to the appropriate departments.
- Responds to all guest requests appropriately and remains alert, courteous, and helpful to guests and fellow associates at all times.
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
- Follow all Loss Prevention procedures regarding guest property; absolute respect for guest property must always be exercised.
- To assist in inventories checks and stocking
- Check all equipment prior to and clean after its use to ensure that it is in good working order.
- To perform all cleaning jobs as directed by the Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Executive Housekeeper according to daily schedule.
- To perform all other duties as may be directed from time to time in the room, public area, linen room or laundry.
- Delivers, and exceeds, the basic standards and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- To greet all guests in a service orientated manner.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience
- Previous 1 to 2 years’ experience working in similar position in a 5-star Hotel or Resort would be advantageous
- Good English communication skills for both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-starter, results oriented and also a team player
- Enthusiastic, courteous and helpful to colleagues and guests
- Good understanding of the job
- Able to work under pressure
- Recognizes differences and works effectively as a team
- Adaptability and integrity
- Responsible with the willingness to undertake ownership
- Pleasant personality
- Able to perform shift duties and work during weekends and Public Holidays
Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered