Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Bell Man. Who will be in-charge of effective delivery / collection of luggage, parcels, messages, gifts etc. and general errands within the hotel’s parameter.
Employment form: Full-time
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- To greet all guests in a service orientated manner, with a smile
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Personally, and frequently verify that all guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Understands rate structure and promotional rates available.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
- Ensure all complaints and requests are immediately resolved and follow through with relevant supporting departments.
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers
- Deliver all incoming correspondences which includes fax, mails, telexes and letters for the Hotel’s guest are promptly delivered to the room. The same applies to correspondences directing to all relevant supporting Departments.
- Maintains the Daily Log-Book by ensuring any unusual happenings, incidences and all-important pending matters are recorded and follow through.
- Maintains sufficient stock of all supplies, such as printing materials, forms and stationeries. To initiate replenishment as and when deem necessary.
- Reports “Lost and Found” items.
- To assist in moving guest luggage during room change.
- To provide wake up calls by knocking / doorbell on the guest room doors when necessary.
- To be a source of information to both internal / external guests, giving best recommendation to food outlets, entertainment outlets, shopping venues etc.
- To coordinate with Front Desk personnel to facilitate the delivery of guest luggage to respective rooms.
- To assist and ensure all arriving and departing guest’s luggage are promptly attended to.
- To ensure all guest’s luggage are properly tagged, stored/placed on the racks systematically.
- To ensure information pertaining to guest is written legibly on the luggage tag should guest leaves luggage at the storage room.
- To update function boards and other lobby posting.
- To ensure smooth flow of vehicle traffic at the hotel’s main entrance to avoid congestion.
- To render assistance in maintaining overall cleanliness of the hotel’s lobby and Bell Back areas and to seek assistance from Housekeeping department where necessary.
- Attend all guest requests and requirements promptly and handled in the correct manner and runs errand for guest as and when required.
- Channel all guest comments and feedback to Chief Concierge / Assistant Chief Concierge for follow up.
- Responds to changes in the Front Office Department function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Excellent communications skill for both English and Georgian, written and verbal. Further languages are preferred
- Able to work under pressure and long hours when requested
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 years successful track record at similar level
- Self-starter, results oriented and also a team player.
- Pleasant personality with good organizational skills.
- Independent and self-motivated with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered