RSM Georgia is announcing a vacancy for the position of Corporate Lawyer at the consulting firm (place of work: at the construction site in Kharagauli region, Boriti).
RSM Georgia, member of RSM international - the sixth largest worldwide network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms with member firms in over 120 countries, with more than 800 offices and employing over 41,400 staff.
- Drafting legal documents including but not limited to: resolutions, minutes, Power of Attorneys, and more.
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law issues.
- Incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions.
- Preparation and submission of documents to the client companies.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements and contracts.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and/or commercial matters.
- Ensure compliance with Georgian legislation and carry out due diligence on clients.
- Reviewing and commenting on transaction and/or legal documents from Georgian law perspective.
- Communication with local and international banks and preparation of documentation for submission to banks.
- Representation of the firm or its clients at the court.
- Legal support during construction-reconstruction works;
- Purchase of the real estate – Performance of the engagements regarding rent, sale or impose with liabilities and relevant registration;
- Preparation of all of the types licenses, permissions, documents related to the obtain of the certificates required for the activity of the company or its client, collection and submission to the relevant bodies, participation in the relevant administrative proceedings on behalf of the company;
- Preparation of the documents required for participation in state procurement tenders by the company or its client, submission to the relevant bodies, ensuring the conclusion of the contract;
- Carrying out other duties, related to legal support of the company’s or its clients’ activities.
- University degree in law
- Minimum post qualified experience of 3 years is essential.
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulation.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an advantage.
- Successful pass of test of advocates specialized in civil or common law;
- Good knowledge of the state procurement regulations;
- Good knowledge of the legislation regulating sale and purchase and registration of the real estate, architectural and construction activities;
- Good knowledge of the tax and customs legislation;
- RSM Georgia offers a comprehensive compensation and friendly environment.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV to: email@example.com. Please include the position name in the subject line of submission.