Company: VoIP Experts
Position: Executive Assistant
Working days: Monday – Friday
Working hours: 9am – 6 pm
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the Vice-President of Sales.
- Primary responsibilities will include serving as the Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Sales. This position will be tasked with a variety of administrative duties that are frequently of a highly confidential nature. The Executive Assistant will work in an extremely fast-paced environment and will require the use of a wide range of skills and thorough knowledge of organizational policies and procedures to support the Vice President.
- Provide experienced administrative support to the Vice President of Sales.
- Manage an ever-changing executive calendar, including planning meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties over various time zones
- Serve as Executive’ liaison to the organization in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational challenges
- Develop and maintain event timelines, prepare reports and conduct analysis relating to the planning, objectives and effectiveness and direction of event operations as needed.
- Support written and verbal communications on behalf of the Vice President and other members of the Management team, this may include drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other related communications
- Assist Vice President of Sales with the preparation of materials needed for department meetings
- Creating and maintaining databases, documents and spreadsheet files
- General correspondence for Vice President, including drafting and formatting documents, editing for content, spelling, grammar, etc.
- Maintain logs of all outgoing materials - letters, reviews, etc.
- Maintain contact lists, which includes segmenting contact databases for special purposes such as buyer lists, communicating company policies, product information, product updates, catalog and review copy mailings.
- Able to represent the company's core values, projecting a healthy attitude that is friendly, patient, and pleasant.
Sales Accounts Development Support
- Research and identify new account possibilities for the department as directed by the Vice President of Sales through networking, internet searches, and other means.
- Supports new account development through relational communication and goal setting with a strong commitment to achieving success.
- Follow-up Vice President’s sales call, service accounts and troubleshoot administrative issues.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant to a C-Level executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related Business Practice preferred
- Sound judgment, high integrity and ability to maintain strict confidential information
- A high degree of initiative and collaboration, urgency, and follow-through
- Basic sales knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail and a die-hard commitment to customer service
- Superb organizational skills with the ability to deftly manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities
Send your CV in English to the following E-mail: email@example.com
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line