Iveria Group is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Restaurant manager “REPUBLIC“
The multiple award winning rooftop restaurant REPUBLIC is pleased to announce vacancy for the RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Responsible for the level of service, quality of product, and profitability of the Restaurant and rooftop terrace.
- Ensures that service and operating standards are consistently met.
- Creates the best dining experience possible for customers.
- Responsible for overall operation for the restaurant, food and beverage
- Manages the daily activities of the organization's food and beverage function.
- Oversees food and beverage inventory and budget control.
- Assists the Food and Beverage department in menu planning, preparation and presentation of food and drinks, and monitoring adherence to quality and safety standards
- Sets daily and weekly cleaning schedules for the kitchen and front of house, hire, train and discipline employees and set work schedules.
- Direct all staff.
- Monitor and evaluate the preparation and presentation of the food and beverage.
- Frequently evaluate the quality of service provided by Team Members relative to service and operating standards.
- Ensure all procedures are followed correctly by Team Members.
- Ensure all local, state, federal and Company rules with regard to cleaning and hygiene are observed and that serving areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Manages all areas of responsibility effectively within budgetary guidelines by monitoring and controlling operational and payroll costs.
- Collaborates in hiring, orientation, training and development initiatives for all Departmental Team Members.
- Evaluates performance of staff and consistently documents both positive and constructive feedback relative to service and operating standards.
- Regularly solicit customers’ opinion and use the information accordingly.
- Assess menu items for popularity and profitability.
- Regularly revise menu to maximize profitability and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop knowledge of all Company events & promotions. Ensure Team Members are thoroughly briefed.
- Regularly analyse departmental Job Descriptions for relevance and effectiveness.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a management role in food and beverage
- with evidence of increased responsibility over the course of career.
- Proven experience working in a wide variety of food and beverage operations, including restaurant, banquet/catering, and beverage. Attention to Detail: Food and beverage managers have to keep their eyes on a lot of elements: food standards, costs, safety, etc.
- Leadership: must be leader in the back of house and front, rallying their team during heavy shifts, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
- Management Skills: Restaurant managers not only deal with food, they also have to deal with costs, pricing, creating work schedules and more.
- Organizational Skills: Keeping work schedules, shipments, cleaning schedules and more organized is crucial to the job.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Dealing with employee conflict, irate customers and wrong stock orders is part of a food and beverage manager's job. Being able to come up with a solution quickly is a needed skill.
- Speaking Skills: Restaurant managers need to accurately and easily communicate standards, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
Must be able to work all shifts, and weekends/holidays as required.
Must be able to communicate effectively in Georgian, English and Russian, both verbally and through written communications.
Must be knowledgeable of all federal, state and local regulations relevant to
the restaurant and beverage operations.
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 01.09.2019