PepsiCo is one of the world`s leading food and beverage companies with a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. PepsiCo`s products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
PepsiCo has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 in Georgia and Europe for the second year running by the Top Employers Institute.
We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers united by a shared set of values and goals. We seek trailblazers from around the world to help us delight consumers and shape the future. Imagine what you can accomplish when you combine your experience and skills with our global brand powerhouse. Are you eager to be a part of us? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
We are looking for а Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist Caucasus with duty station in Tbilisi.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Participate in planning/budgeting/forecasting process: Operating expenses, Balance sheet, Operating Cash flow in accordance with Corporate Standards and deadlines. Manage info flow during planning phases, providing support to all functions to ensure smooth budgeting process.
- Ensure that functional budgets are reasonable and realistic based on the business awareness. Discuss and align targets to ensure necessary tradeoffs within the categories and Functions.
- Be responsible for technical preparation and upload of planning pack for each country (GEO, AZE, ARM)
- Responsible for Net revenue forecasting including planning calendar development and negotiation, negotiations of KPIs with Revenue management department, control target achievement and negotiation on the correction steps
- Develop and support Net revenue forecasting model for 3 countries and 4 categories including incorporated pricing and product strategy, channel mix, discounts and allowances of all the levels, promo-models and policies
- Lead Caucasus productivity agenda for Supply chain including production.
- Participate as finance representative in Commercial boards presenting finance evaluation of the projects within the area of responsibility
- Implement Rolling FCST preparation: manage relevant info-flow with functions for each country, ensure updated information is received and reflected in FCST, to support process transparency during PL confirmation and prompt business decision making;
- Supervise the tracking process of investments (A&M, TM, Rack) in relevance with business;
- Support performance efficiency analysis by ACT vs. Plan comparison in total and on functional OPEX level, to ensure information transparency for effective management decisions;
- Execute Cash flow report with proper analysis to support working capital efficiency, tracking main KPIs ( DSO, DPO, DII); develop analysis reports helping understand major variances vs. planned KPIs to support effective management decision making;
- Validate local manufacturing COGS (DC & MOH) COC (Plan vs. ACT); Build and develop reports on COGS analyses in order to have transparent COGS calculations for each product and provide business information about COGS opportunities;
What Skills and Experience Do I Need to Demonstrate?
Knowledge & experience
- Higher education in finance, qualification in CPA, CIMA, ACCA is desirable
- 3+ years working experience in Finance with planning experience.
- Experience to drive cross-functional agenda
- Strong command of MS Excel
- Fluency in Georgian and Russian, English - intermediate level minimum
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive/influence management behavior/agenda as well as accurate reporting results
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving and changing environment
What We Offer
- PepsiCo is committed to the development of its people. You will receive training and will be supported during your probationary period to achieve the required standard. Those with the potential to progress will have the opportunity for further development to progress.
- Our culture at PepsiCo is very inclusive. We are committed to the local community and the environment via our corporate & social responsibility. We recognize and reward those individuals who go above and beyond in their role.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive development scheme
If you are loyal with a strong work ethic and the hunger to learn and progress through your career, we'd love to hear from you at: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 31, 2019.
Please note that by sending your resume, you give your consent for the processing (collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, use, blocking, deletion, destruction) and/or transferring your personal data with or without the use of automation equipment to the organizations (local or international) with which the company interacts on the basis of the relevant agreements.