LLC "AE Solar" www.ae-solar.com is announcing an opening for the position of a Sales Manager
Conditions for a candidate
- Proven experience in operations & sales (minimum 3-5 years and more); Leadership/management experience is a must,
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
- Ability to partner, collaborate, and influence across a wide spectrum of functions and knowledge when and how to assert or influence business partners
- Ability to deal with complex issues, understand drivers, and demonstrate excellent judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills. Understanding of sales cycle and various sales and financial metrics
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
- Handle stress appropriately and maintain effective performance when facing pressure or opposition.
- Strong work ethic, representable, positive, resourceful and creative. Focused on quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Technical or/Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verb. Additional foreign languages are in advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office. Must excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, One Note, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ready to travel 50% of the time to assigned regions around the world.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, emailing, networking and social media
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Motivates clients to work with the company in accordance with approved programs to stimulate sales
- Involved in the preparation of monthly sales plan and coordinates it with the management.
- Reporting on sales and shipments to customers of the company.
- Participates in the development and implementation of projects to the activities of the sales department
- Leads customers database.
- Controls of shipment of products to customers.
- Controls the payment by buyers of goods under the contracts
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
Interested applicants should send their CV in English languages no later than September 06, 2019, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; please indicate the position title in the subject line