Retail Business Group LLC is a fast growing company in retail industry. Its first jewelry brand MANDARINA was launched in year 2008 and quickly became most popular destination for jewelry shoppers. Today we operate 12 shops which includes MANDARINA, REDBERRY - gold and silver jewelry and MYWALIT - accessories from Italy.
We are looking for a proactive and positive HR Manager to add value to our team.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Candidate obsession! Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Develop applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Successful experience recruiting in a fast paced environment
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Metrics oriented. You understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data (while never compromising the quality of the candidate experience)
- Good command of Georgian and English
- Positive vibe is a must
- Attractive compensation
- Professional growth
If you believe you match, we look forward to meeting you!
Please send a cover letter introducing yourself, along with CV in ENGLISH language with photo 3x4 to: email@example.com
Please clearly mention the position title (HR Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.