York Towers is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Finance Manager.
Finance Manager responsibilities and duties
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
- Collaborate with management on development and execution of funding strategies
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Financial Manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Responsive & Proactive
- A Dynamic Team Player and Communicator
If you feel, that you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role, please, send your CV in English on the following e-mail: email@example.com and indicate in the subject line “Financial Manager”.
Financial managers should also possess the following specific qualities:
- Analytical skills
- Financial managers increasingly are assisting executives in making decisions that affect their organization, a task for which these managers need analytical ability.
- Communication skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential because financial managers must explain and justify complex financial transactions.
- Detail oriented
- In preparing and analyzing reports such as balance sheets and income statements, financial managers must pay attention to detail.
- Math skills
- Financial managers must be skilled in math, including algebra. An understanding of international finance and complex financial documents also is important.
- Organizational skills
- Financial managers deal with a range of information and documents and so must stay organized to do their jobs effectively.