Worldwide Customer Service announces vacancy for the position of SEO Specialist
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web page;
- Perform Keyword Research and Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) for landing pages
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience;
- Create the necessary technical architecture;
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Higher Education;
- Proficiency in English is a must;
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Search Console as well as internal reporting tool;
- Experience working with popular keyword tools;
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience
Interested candidates should send their resume with a recent photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line the position they are applying for.