International company ‘’LTD Loren’’ is looking for a qualified IT Manager that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days, corporate parties, gift cards.
- Competitive monthly salaries
- Possibility of a career and professional growth
- Comfortable and friendly working environment
- Professional trainings
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Healthcare coverage
If you see yourself qualified for this position, please send your CV in English language to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position (IT Manager) in the subject line of the e-mail.