"Zenith Engineering Group" is announcing an opening for the position of Linux Systems Administrator
- Tasks automation
- Linux environment administration
- Developing the monitoring architecture, dashboards, escalations and alerts
- Investigating live system faults, diagnose problems, propose and provide solutions
- Working side by side with development and test teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Support on premises IT infrastructure and operations
Qualifications we require:
- 3+ years of work experience on a relevant position is a must
- Strong Linux administration skill
- Scripting experience in one or more scripting languages like Bash, Python, ...
- Fluent English
Qualifications we desire:
- Experience with Configuration Management tools
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery tools
- Knowledge in networking (CCNA level)
- Good practical knowledge of HTTP protocol (request-response model, headers, status codes)
- Understanding of web security protocols (HTTPS, SSL)
- Familiarity with applications load balancing, caching and clustering concepts
- Familiarity with Docker and Containerization
- Experience in working with cloud providers like AWS/Google cloud/Digital Ocean etc.
- Git user
- Familiarity with SQL (MySQL)
- Excellent creative problem-solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps culture/principles
- Punctuality, deadline-oriented, good planning skills.
- Ability to work in the environment of systematic management, strictly following pre-defined standards and procedures
- Personal development opportunity
- Opportunity to work in the team of great people
- Insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
If you qualify, please send your resume to: email@example.com (indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line) or go to our website and apply there: http://zgroup.ge/
Only short listed candidates will be contacted as the vacancy is limited.