A Company is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Food Technologist (thermal processing and marination of meat products)
- Driving new learning and development of ingredient technologies within the flavor category.
- Ensuring a secure and flexible supply of key ingredients
- Supporting the recipe development/product development and raw material development.
- Supporting site activities which improve recipe costs (within spec), reduce waste and improve product quality)
- Food Science, engineering, biological sciences, chemistry, or equivalent Bachelor’s degree preferred (Advanced degree is desirable).
- Understanding of HACCP and ISO.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Food Manufacturing environment working in Engineering or Product/Process Development
- Language requirements: English
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Strong decision making skills and prioritization skills.
- Ability and aptitude to work in an R&D, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution environment
If interested and qualified, please send your CV to https://cv.geopro.ge/?vacancy=663395400
Deadline for application: May 1, 2019