Company: English Book Education
Job Title: Marketing Communications
Key Assets: PPC - Exploration Expert, Brand Management, Related Experience (Link Prospecting)
- Exploration Expert: Any great PPC (pay per click) campaign relies on identifying the perfect search terms.
- Brand Management: The way a brand is perceived can make or break it. Obsessed with appearance.
- Link Prospecting: From guest posting opportunities to resource pages, the Prospector can find every type of link opportunity possible.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for English Book Education incorporating Online and offline.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Developing and leading the English Book Education’s internal communication strategy
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate information about products and services to our existing and prospecting customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Making sure all marketing activities, campaigns falls within brand guidelines.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Producing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Planning, organizing and executing marketing events and Teacher Training sessions and conferences throughout the year.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
This person is your ROI time-traveller. While some content and SEO campaigns can take months to drive revenue, oftentimes with paid search and other advertising channels, there is a much shorter timeline to ROI.
Here’s a sample checklist our PPC team uses on a daily basis:
- Review spend and make sure it’s on budget.
- Check all keywords’ CPC (cost per click).
- Check for conversions and optimize keywords and landing page.
- Review Quality Scores.
- Review impression shares and average positions.
- Mine search query reports for new opportunities.
- Add new keywords.
- Add negative keywords.
- Check ad copy performance and adjust.
- Pause losing ads.
- Write new ad copy.
- Check extensions performance.
- Make bid adjustments.
- Fix key issues.
- Analyze landing page results from radical split tests.
- Launch a new campaign or test.
- Write weekly PPC update and add to “Weekly” folder.
- A strong desire to work for English Book in Georgia;
- Lead on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives/deadlines
- Positive and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in Educational Industry as a Teacher;
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
- Forward thinking and creative
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide good standard of personal presentation
- Commitment and enthusiasm for EBG’s aims
- Ability to work occasional weekends/evenings/early mornings
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com