Company: English Book Education
Job Description | Head of Marketing Department
Purpose: To be responsible for the management of the marketing activities, ensuring that there is a systematic approach to the administration of marketing team and that the service meets quality standards.
Responsible to: Executive Vice President, Operations and Business Development
Liaising with: Relevant staff within marketing department, CPD team, Exams Team, Sales Team, Human Resources and Accounting. Working closely with different Publisher Marketing Teams. On top of that, administrating and coordinating of the online and physical presence of English Book Education, answering of the enquiries connected with, schools/elt centres, teachers and universities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the English Book Education strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and services.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, ELT Conferences, Educational Conferences and publicity.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations on services and products.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with Exams team to define marketing materials and campaigns.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the English Book Education.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of English Book Education is understood internally.
- Working closely with all parts of English Book Education to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth.
- To undertake staff development where appropriate.
- To arrange and conduct staff training sessions.
Deployment to staff:
- To ensure that appropriate arrangements for cover are made when absent.
- To work as part of a team and to ensure effective working relations.
- To ensure the effective operation of quality assurance systems.
- To contribute the to the process of the setting of targets within the department and to work towards their achievements.
- To assist to the self-assessment process including the writing of a self-assessment report.
- To ensure familiarity with the department’s aims and objectives
- To link with external/internal agencies as appropriate.
- To contribute to the maintenance of an attractive working environment with the Sales department and support in their related campaigns.
- To fully support aims and objectives of English Book Education
- To attend meetings as appropriate. Arrive early on every meeting.
- To undertake any other duties set by Executive Vice President, Operations and Business Development.
- English Book Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the social commitment internally and externally. You as a head of a department is obliged to share and teach your staff and related people knowledge you have.
- You as a team leader is obliged to lead by example.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com