Product Savvy is an American company with a subsidiary operation in Georgia – Looking for top Software Development Talent.
Are you an experienced software developer with a passion to work with leading edge technology startups? Do you want to grow your career by working with a firm using modern technologies and techniques?
ProductSavvy is a product acceleration company that focuses on product management and product development management for start-ups and fast growing companies.
We are growing the firm’s presence in Georgia and need software engineers to build out a global team that is serving startup clients in the US and around the world.
We are currently seeking out an experienced QA
We are currently seeking for a passionate, curious, and capable automation testing engineer.
The Automation engineers are responsible for the versions integrity and release using CI/CD methodology as guidelines.
Owners of the AWS based QA and Production deployment using automated framework.
The position will include:
- Planning and writing test execution plan and scripts.
- Developing automation testing and deployments of the applications
- Performing various levels of testing of new software features, as well as regression testing
- Responsible for identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs
- Migrating existing test plans into scripts for automated regression testing
- Collaborating with developers other members of the team in testing requirements and release planning
- Experience in software testing in a dynamic environment, or graduate students looking to start a career in the tech industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with Software Testing Principles and Software Quality Assurance
- Knowledge and preferably testing experience of database-intensive, large-scale applications and related technologies (e.g. SQL, Java, HTML, XML, .NET, iOS, Android) – Optional
- Experience writing and executing manual test cases and scripts
- Experience implementing and utilizing automated CI/CD - Jenkins, Travis, Calabash, selenium - an advantage Android Developer
- Strong communication skills are important
- A career path that will allow you to grow, fast in a challenging environment
- Constant learning and improvement of skills on any level
- True agile / scrum environment
- Work closely with international clients (USA) and innovating start-ups in the fields of cloud, cyber security, health care and others
- Be exposed to clients in meetings, planning, exchanging of ideas.
- Start-up environment, flexible working hours and a great team spirit with regular company outings.
- Participation in industry events driven by the company (such as hackathons, lectures, etc)
- Competitive salaries fixed in USD and attractive benefit packages such as payment of overtimes, full pension pay (including the 2% that are due by the employees)
To apply, please, send your CV in english at HR@productsavvy.com and indicate the position title in the subject line.