Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com). Hill International is seeking to hire:
Business Development Manager (BDM – GE2019)
Reporting: Senior Vice President Business Development
Location: Tbilisi - Georgia
Qualifications & Skills
- Engineering related Degree, International business, marketing or other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience related to managing business development teams and bids
- Demonstrated track records as evidenced by contributions to organization revenue and growth through bids and BD activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, entrepreneurial, management, and writing skills required
- Fluency in English
- Professional use of Windows suite for PC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and assume responsibility for Business Development in Country
- Identify new clients and projects, respond to RFP’s and follow up on all leads.
- Maintain good relations with clients and the local authorities.
- Identify potential partners where needed
- Attend networking events and activities to identify opportunities for Hill and present Hill services to potential clients.
- Prepare proposals in consultation with the Hill Country Manager and according to Hill standards within given deadlines. Follow up with client after proposal submission.
- Manage marketing, branding and name recognition activities in-country.
- Monitor client satisfaction with Hill’s services and provide feedback for operational improvement and implement change if appropriate.
- Follow direction of Country Manager and keep him updated in all activities.
- Support the operations during the absence of the Country Manager.
Application should be received through our career site: