AG International Consulting (www.agconsulting.ge) represents audit & business advisory company and is a member firm of EuraAudit International (www.euraaudit.org). We operate since 2007 year and provide audit, accounting, business plan development and other consultancy services.
We are pleased an opening for the position of Head of Audit Department
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Responsibilities of AG International Consulting Audit Manager:
- Analyze balance sheet, cash flow, income and other financial statements;
- Lead audit teams under the supervision of Audit Manager/Partner;
- manage the audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters;
- Examination with the results of previous audits;
- Develop recommendations and reports based on audits;
- Higher Education Degree in Finance/Management/Economics/Accounting or similar area;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the areas of audit and accounting (internships not included). Work experience in a company included in the global top 10 audit/accounting firms would be a plus;
- ACCA Qualification and/or CPA Degree;
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and IAS;
- Fluent in Georgian and English languages (spoken and written); knowledge of Russian will be a plus;
- Advanced computer skills (including Excel and Word);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a challenging environment;
- Team building and people management skills.
- Fixed remuneration with bonus system
- Future perspective of Company partnership;
- Full-time (8 hours per working day);
- Based in Tbilisi with occasional short-term travels in regions of Georgia;
- Welcoming corporate environment.
Interested persons have responded to the application using the "Send CV" button.
Deadline for submission is March 25, 2019