Duty Free Sales Assistant
Established in 2000, ATU Duty Free is a fruitful joint venture between TAV Airports Holding and Unifree Duty Free & Gebr. Heinemann. ATU has expanded to become a successful international duty free operator chain and the leading duty free operator in Turkey.
- Our Mission is to constantly improve the quality of our service and employee satisfaction with our powerful infrastructure and a customer-oriented service philosophy that meets international standards.
- Our Vision is to further enhance our standing among the duty-free and travel sales organizations throughout the world with our knowledgeable personnel, product diversity and custom service philosophy as well as our experience in the sector.
- Will be located in the departures area at David Agmashenebeli Kutaisi International Airport, ATU Duty Free sells a huge range of items, ranges from perfumes, cosmetics, beverages and food to toys, accessories featuring leading international brand names such as Chanel, Swarovski and Dior as well as souvenirs and Georgian local products.
Purpose of the Job
- To maximize sales at every available opportunity while ensuring that customers receive the highest levels of customer service. Also ensure that the shop is fully merchandised according to the departmental layout and that shelves are kept fully stocked at all times or displayed in a manner that maximizes the selling opportunity
- David Agmashenebeli Kutaisi International Airport, Kutaisi
- Having friendly and engaging personality
- Must be helpful and polite
- Minimum 1 year of Retail Sales Experience (including cash handling) will be an advantage but not a must
- Previous experience in Multinational brands
- Excellent communication skills in Georgian, Russian and English and/or any other international language are an added advantage
- Team player with a warm and friendly attitude
- Diploma / High School or equivalent
Degree holder desirable
- Individual needs to be Customer Service oriented and a Proactive seller, with strong Inter-personal skills
- Able to speak and write in English language is very essential
- Sales Assistants primary responsibility is Customer Service.
- Where needed greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store
- Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests
- Whenever possible find out the specific needs of each person that enters the store Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; If the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store
- Work to make customers, not just sales, and learn to sell by satisfying customer needs
- Maintain the feedback loop to Management from the side of customers
- Understand the spirit of the returns policy
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with teamwork
- Understand the ATU organizational values and ethical principles
- Apply the above standards to all costumer inquiries
- Coach more junior sales associates
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com