Chain of jewelry shops Mandarina is looking for a Head of marketing department who can help shape the Mandarina brand while formulating and executing new strategies to serve existing and acquire new customers.
This person must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to form marketing department from scratch.
- Define Mandarina Marketing strategy
- Lead Marketing activation (offline and online) and create / manage / optimize content to deliver on the agreed growth goals • Understand local media landscape and define a right mix of digital/non-digital investment to maximize sales.
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy • Identify and execute partnerships to build the brand awareness • Manage marketing budget • Track and monitor key Growth and Content metrics providing the appropriate visibility to General Manager • Form and lead marketing team • Analyse competitors • Develop visual merchandising standards
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing experience
- Experience at a leading FMCG, e-commerce or agency
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high complex business challenges
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong consumer understanding skills
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Previous experience in PR is an advantage
- Proficient in Georgian, English and Russian
- Outstanding people management and talent development skills
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV, LinkedIn profile and instagram to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>