Job title: IT Network and IP Expert
Job Location: Georgia/Ukraine
- As a Network Specialist engaged in Service Delivery, your role is take accountability and responsibility of the E2E setup of IT Network equipment from the perspective of connectivity, protocols, architecture, IP allocation, failover, disaster recovery, ITIL Processes setup, Service Delivery for IT Network, Resolver Group Management, to different entities, Administration, security compliance etc.
Duties and responsibilities
- To manage the customer IT BSS Network Problems and drive the problems and Change into closure.
- Capability to design and architect minor changes in the existing network in consultation with Application and IT Infrastructure Team for new projects and enhancements and business configuration
- Experience in SDN is required
- Ability to lead resolver groups to closure. Ability to Represent the team and provide Smart Alternatives.
- Deep Insight into Problem & Change Management in the areas of Routing and Switching.
- Deep Understanding of OSI and Network technologies.
- Good knowledge about ITIL processes.
- Take ownership of Problems & Changes and Work OEM's in fixing problem Bugs and Solutions ensuring the Problem is Driven to closure. Ability to work with other data and Application Infrastructure Groups to resolve the problem.
- Manage process issues to resolution in a professional manner, balancing the need for control with the operational needs of the business.
- Should be certified in CCNA/CCNP or JNCIA/JNCIS or has equivalent knowledge.
- Deep Understanding of Networking technologies, Network Technologies and Cross Platform exposure is Mandatory.
- Represent Audit and Drive Recommendation
- Coordinate with Security Team for Security issue resolutions for requirements
- Coordinate with Application Groups for Application Documentation for new enhancements and change requirements in network
- Ability to Drive Training problems to lower resolver Groups.
- Perform periodic reporting.
- Candidate should demonstrate good communication and writing skills.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Routing and Switching.
- CCNA/CCNP or JNCIA/JNCIS Certification is preferable.
- HPE (Comware) L2/L3 switches/routers experience.
- Aruba (HPE Procurve) switches experience.
- Juniper SRX firewalls experience.
- F5 BIG-IP Load balancers experience.
- Linux/Unix experience is a big plus.
- Ability to work at odd hours.
- Interested in Technology and Communication.
- Great Analytical and problem Management Skills
- The ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Capability to design and architect also required
- Able to perform knowledge transfer.
- Customer oriented, Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related discipline
- Business Hours – Monday -Friday
- Available on-call or during shifts to manage Business Priorities
Please send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org