Georgian Water and Power Ltd, a leading company in the water supply market of Georgia, providing high quality safe and reliable service to the population of Tbilisi and its environs, is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Chief Engineer.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Presents project details and technical information to colleagues and supervisors;
- Manages and maintains water and sewerage infrastructure operations;
- Keeps up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines;
- Liaises with clients, contractors, government agencies, local authorities and suppliers;
- Supervises subordinated staff and site workers;
- Ensures that projects keep to budgets and timescales;
- Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects
- Maintains an awareness of current environmental issues;
- Prepares regular reports.
- Academic degree preferably in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years working experience at the same position;
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Excelent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets;
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities;
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 20, 2018
Please, indicate in the subject line the title of the desirable position, otherwise your CV will not be considered. Only shortlisted entrants will be contacted.
By sending your CV you agree that Georgian Water and Power Ltd will keep and proceed your personal data during one year.