პრემიალური ალკოჰოლური სასმელების სადისტრიბუციო კომპანია GD ALCO აცხადებს ბრენდ-მენეჯერის ვაკანსიას.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of the strategic and operational Brand marketing plan (short and medium term) based on clear prioritizing of the brands per market
- Ownership of the brand’s P&L in a marketing driven organization
- Generation of consumer insights and intelligence to inform strategy and execution
- Analysis of all sales, market and consumer research data to manage, control and advance the brand, execute analysis of market, brand, competitor and consumer trends and develop/implement recommendations as needed to address business issues and drive sales
- Full coordination of sales and marketing activities with the distributors in the assigned markets and responsibility for the achieving the annual goals: volumes, values, A&P budgets
- Develop, manage and execute consumer & trade engagement plan including but not limited to on/off premise programs, special events and sponsorships, merchandising programs, etc.
- Lead development and activation of POS, VAP, Premiums and other selling tools to support brand and/or portfolio programs while assuring acceptable ROI
- Participate in a assortment enlargement discussions, preparation of the launch proposals (including Value Chains) and manage launch of the new brands/products/SKUs within portfolio
- Participate in and/or selectively lead other assigned projects important for brand or portfolio development in the assigned countries
- Closely follow the price model and flag any discrepancies, regularly (not less than once a quarter) monitor pricing situation in the markets and provide reports
- Together with the Sales & Marketing Director run monthly update meetings with the assigned markets’ distributors management teams
- Lead integrated communication planning process within brand parameters, achieving performance objectives
- Ensure all materials are consistent with strategy, on time & within budget, legally compliant and developed with input from both all relevant internal stakeholders
- Responsible and accountable for brand financials, including budget development and variance reconciliation. Manage brand budgets keeping A&P spend within established limits and providing timely reports and analysis to the company on Spend, Committed and Uncommitted A&P budget.
- Develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews
- 3+ years experience in brand management within spirits market
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with strong financial/business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Strong digital experience.
- Proven track record of consumer engagement planning, innovative thinking, program development and execution and a strategic approach to brand building programs
- Knowledge of delivering memorable brand experiences, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, media planning, and brand tracking tools
- Ability to interact and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels to create cross-team collaboration while driving projects to conclusion
- Experience in managing advertising, creative, and promotional agencies
- Ability to identify problems and offer solid, fact based recommendations
- Strong leadership, conceptual, and creative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Russian
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
დაინტერესებულ პირებს CV-ს გამოგზავნა შეუძლიათ არა უგვიანეს 20 ნოემბრისა, ელექტრონულ მისამართზე email@example.com. გთხოვთ Subject მიუთითოთ ვაკანსიის დასახელება.