JOB TITLE: Instrument Commissioning Technician
REPORTING TO: I & C commissioning Supervisor
LOCATION: Kazakhstan Tengiz
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Systems Completion Execution Phase at Site
- Hands on knowledge of instrument field tasks within requirements of project permitting, isolations, zero energy states and full compliance with CSU and Area Prime Safe Working practices, methods and processes including JSA’s / FLRA’s / Toolbox talks etc.
- Hands on knowledge of creating RFI’s first line content in the manner of technical field question.
- Accepting and or signing onto permits, JSA, FLRA’s, tool box talks in the capacity of front line user Essential experience of field verification of punch list completion and signing off in systems completion database as required.
- Hands on knowledge of carrying out daily instrument commissioning work comprising of loop checking, instrument repair, instrument field support for project activities such as leak testing etc.
- Hands on knowledge of completion of commissioning B check sheets in a technical and legible manner.
- Hands on knowledge of completion of field instrument red lines on documentation such as loop diagrams, data sheets, wiring diagrams etc. in a technical and legible manner
- Preferred experience
- Hands on knowledge of carrying out instrument field support for interlock testing, instrument field support for logic testing, instrument field support for C&E testing, instrument field support for dynamic equipment runs.
- Hands on knowledge of escorting and providing instrument field support for commissioning vendors as required.
- Hands on knowledge of having performed I&C lead commissioning technician duties on previous projects
- Start-up support Phase.
- Essential experience of live fault finding on running process plant.
- Essential: Proven strong technical skills in discipline subject matter.
- Essential: Good working knowledge of test equipment at hands on level
- Essential: Good working knowledge of process plant instrumentation at hands on level.
- Essential: Good working knowledge of fire & gas devices.
- Essential: Good working knowledge of E-house commissioning inclusive of, MCC commissioning.
- Preferred: Hands on DCS knowledge at a loop check level
- Preferred: Hands on PLC knowledge at a loop check level Experience:
- Essential to be technician certified, with preferably college technical certificate and 5+ years of relevant and transferable Project/Engineering/Commissioning experience. Maintenance experience considered.
- Essential experience is an established track record in frontline technician Commissioning, Start Up and initial plant operations.
- Working location – Kazakhstan;
- Working schedule – rotation on 6/2 or 4/4 (depends on work’s requirements);
- Working hours – 11 hours per day (Monday to Saturday) and 5 hours on Sunday;
- Work's payment will be on hourly basis according to rotation schedule;;
- Overtime is available if required and approved by the client;
- Flights, accommodation and medical will be provided by the Company;
- Language skills – English / Russian;
- CV is needed in English only.
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com