JOB TITLE: Commissioning Electrical Technician
REPORTING TO: Project Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commissioning technician is categorized as a specialist and employed and dismissed from work by the order of General Director.
- Commissioning technician directly reports to the Project Manager.
- Due to the specifics of his job the commissioning technician shall know:
- Regulations, directives, orders, guidelines and regulatory materials for the organization of commissioning;
- The basic technological processes of production at the enterprise;
- Technical specifications, design features, purpose and operational modes of enterprise equipment, its technical operation rules;
- Methods of installation, adjustment, and setting up of equipment;
- Control tools, devices and equipment used during inspection, commissioning and testing of equipment being serviced;
- Procedures and methods for planning, installation, commissioning and testing activities;
- Organization of installation, commissioning and repair works, maintenance of equipment;
- Best in-country and foreign practices in the field of commissioning;
- Procedure for drafting estimates for carrying out work, orders for equipment, materials, spare parts, tools and measuring instruments;Procedure of development and preparation of technical documentation;
- Basics for the organization of production, labour and management;
- The basics of labour laws;
- The rules and regulations of labour protection.
- Organize and perform commissioning work of all kinds of equipment in accordance with the methodological, regulatory and other guidance material on the organization of pre-commissioning work, ensure its timely commissioning.
- Make programs and calendar schedules for commissioning and testing, to coordinate them with customers.
- Prepare measuring instruments and apparatus for work, to perform metrological control.
- Organize work of personnel and provide a rational consumption of raw materials required for commissioning of equipment and systems in operation and ensuring the technological process continuation during commissioning.
- Organize and ensure the quality of works, make the necessary adjustments in the ways and methods of setting up in order to achieve the required parameters and characteristics of the equipment and systems, and readjust them.
- Analyse the measurements of the performance parameters, perform the necessary calculations and provide opinions if individual parts, assemblies, mechanisms and systems fit for work, identify the reasons for their failure.
- Initiate works for the elimination of equipment defects revealed during commissioning.
- Keep technical documentation during installation, commissioning and testing of equipment, participate in the acceptance of the equipment for operation, preparation of acceptance documentation, investigation of accidents, deficiencies at work, equipment damage, and
development of activities aimed at their prevention.
- Instruct the operating personnel on the rules for operation of equipment and systems being setup.
- Facilitate the introduction of achievements in domestic and foreign science, technology and best practices of commissioning works.
- Supervise employees involved in commissioning, and ensure compliance with occupational safety requirements in accordance with the type of work performed.
Qualification And Experience:
- A person is appointed who has higher professional (technical) education and work experience as a commissioning engineer for at least 3 years
- Working location – Kazakhstan;
- Working schedule – rotation on 6/2 or 4/4 (depends on work’s requirements);
- Working hours – 11 hours per day (Monday to Saturday) and 5 hours on Sunday;
- Work's payment will be on hourly basis according to rotation schedule;
- Overtime is available if required and approved by the client;
- Flights, accommodation and medical will be provided by the Company;
- Language skills – English / Russian;
- CV is needed in English only.
Please send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org