JOB TITLE: HVAC Commissioning Technician
REPORTING TO: Project Manager
LOCATION: Kazakhstan Tengiz
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out pre-commissioning verification and commissioning activities of HVAC Automation Systems
- Responsible for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities of HVAC Automation System
- Experience in installation, testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning & operation on oil field of large size heating, ventilation & air conditioning systems comprising of chillers, HVAC equipment’s, cooling towers, piping and building management system, etc.
- To support commissioning of HVAC equipment like Screw/reciprocating Air cooled liquid chillers, Cooling towers, AHUs, VAV's, Package/central splits, FCU, chemical dosing pump & Ozone Generators etc.
- To carry out chilled water system commissioning & balancing using flow meter chilled water piping flushing procedure & chilled water chemical treatment.
- To perform commissioning of BMS & HVAC electrical Control systems. Air distribution systems commissioning & Air balancing using micro manometer & Pitot tube etc.
- Coordinates with team leader and customer to precisely understand the commissioning requirements for all on-site installation
- Responsible to maintain all relevant records pertaining to pre-commissioning and commissioning and also ensure that the activities are carried out in accordance with relevant industry standards.
- Perform commissioning reviews of HVAC, controls and electrical plans and specifications
- Under general supervision, conduct preventive maintenance, repair and general servicing of HVAC (including detailed troubleshooting of system)
- Perform submittals reviews and prepare commissioning test forms and equipment checklists
- Perform together with HVAC Engineers and Vendors field inspections, equipment start-ups, test and balance activities, and functional performance tests
- Prepare daily commissioning reports and maintain commissioning issues lists
- Prepare and open Permit To Work (PTW) as per commissioning schedule and Client, Vendor requests
- Manages assigned work to meet HSE requirements, professional execution of time and customer satisfaction.
- Technical degree and equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in operations/mechanical/electrical or I&C commissioning.
- Minimum 2 years in commissioning experience in HVAC Equipment’s.
- New construction commissioning including LEED required
- Strong HVAC and/or mechanical backup
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to execute a detailed and integrated Start-up process and plan
- Number of years post qualification experience: 5-7
- Number of years relevant industry experience: 2-5
- Number of years relevant experience in the role: 1-3
- Number of years overseas experience: N/A
- Working location – Kazakhstan;
- Working schedule – rotation on 6/2 or 4/4 (depends on work’s requirements);
- Working hours – 11 hours per day (Monday to Saturday) and 5 hours on Sunday;
- Work's payment will be on hourly basis according to rotation schedule;
- Overtime is available if required and approved by the client;
- Flights, accommodation and medical will be provided by the Company;
- Language skills – English / Russian;
- CV is needed in English only.
Please send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org