INFINITY LLC - “CASINO JEWEL AT THE BILTMORE TBILISI” is announcing vacancy for the following position Food and beverage Manager Assistant:
- Higher Education
- Computer skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English language is must.
- Develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations.
- Manage the maintenance and sanitation of the food and beverage areas and equipment.
- Analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs.
- Direct day to day operations
- Assures that effective orientation and training for new staff and professional development activities for experienced staff are planned and implemented
- Inspects to ensure that all safety, sanitation, energy management, preventive maintenance and other standards are consistently met
- Helps plan and approve the organizational chart, staffing and scheduling procedures and job description/specifications for all department staff
- Establishes quantity and quality output standards for personnel in all positions within the department
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for food and beverage departments
- Greets guests and oversees actual service on a routine basis
- Develops on-going professional development and training programs for food production, service and bar production/service personnel
- Maintains appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all food and beverage equipment and facilities
- Monitors employee dress codes according to policies and procedures
- Audits and processes monthly payroll
- Other duties as assigned
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send Your CV (in English with photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your CV will not be considered.