MSC Georgia LLC (the "Company") is operating as General Agent of MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. in Caucasus and represents second largest container transportation line worldwide.
MSC Georgia LLC is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Legal Assistant in Tbilisi office.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Law;
- Fluency in English and Russian is a must;
- Good PC skills, advanced user of MS office, Windows;
- Effective Business and Interpersonal communication skills;
- Self-organized, details oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Easy-learner and committed to self-development;
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member;
- Interest in Shipping, Logistics and Forwarding Industry (working experience in this field is an advantage).
Short job description:
- Providing administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness;
- Assisting lawyer in preparing contracts and other internal documentation;
- Making legal research on different on-going topics;
- Administrating contracts data base;
- In coordination with lawyer administrate the implementation of MSC internal policies;
- stay up-to-date and comply with changes in local legislation.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must submit their CV (references will be considered as an advantage) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for CV submission is 18:00am, 21st of October, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.