Marshall is a creative agency that provides Marketing & Advertising services to the largest brands and government institutions, such as: Department Of Tourism & Resorts Of Adjara, Zedazeni, Sante GMT Products. Our Services are designed to create ideas that inspire real change in consumer behavior. We combine our skills in different ways, blurring the line between creative and technology with one aim - To Produce Brilliant Creative Work That Sets An Emotional Connection Between Our Client Brands & Their Consumers.
Marshall Creative Agency is looking for a talented Copywriter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in writing with a passion for communicating across all channels—from creative copy for print and digital advertising, to video, social media properties or a combination of all three. The Copywriter will be an integral part of our creative department, working closely with our creative and strategy teams. This right candidate will be a big idea thinker and a highly skilled crafter of words who is flexible in writing for multiple clients. If you love telling stories through digital, think very creatively and conceptually about social media, believe brands can create great conversation, and like working with bright creative teams, then this may be a great step in your career.
- Lead strategy including concept development for monthly editorial calendars.
- Develop the perfect, strategic brand voice for multiple clients. * Write content for client websites.
- Proactively pitch new story concepts and creative executions to clients.
- Work with creative and strategy teams on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns.
- Create persuasive messages; tell compelling stories that generate brand loyalty in consumers.
- Participate in content and creative brainstorms and consistently provide big innovative ideas relative to content marketing and digital landscape trends.
- Actively seeks out new ideas, techniques and styles generally (ie art, films, TV programs, music, fashion, trends etc).
- Is influential and can inspire the Creative Department.
- Seeks out to understand why loyal customers buy certain products.
- Acts in the best interest of the brand and Marshall at all times.
- Researching competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other agencies.
- 2+ years copywriting experience with demonstrated expertise turning strategy into compelling content.
- Expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, apps, social channels, email and video.
- Active on social platforms, crafting content and always jamming on a creative side project to keep things fresh.
- Exceptional and flexible writing and editing skills; you think and communicate clearly in all media.
- Proven track record of successfully working with a diverse range of clients
- Nerds out proudly on the intricacies of human behavior, trends, pop culture and ways to make a difference in the world through storytelling.
- A driving passion for creating social change and helping solve the world’s problems – whether it’s eradicating poverty, or getting people to think differently about their health.
- Excellent knowledge of branding, marketing, UX, game design, social/behavioral psychology, anthropology, business, social engineering or anything else that is crucial when developing smart, realistic and compelling ideas whether it be for burgers or government agencies.
- Self-initiating, can excel under the pressure of deadlines and improves with constructive feedback
- Ability to present and stand up for work, communicate effectively, continuously optimistic about finding a better solution.
- Management and/or leadership experience.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
Languages required: Georgian, English, Russian (preferred)
Work schedule from 10:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com Please put “Copywriter” in subject line. For more information check www.Marshall.ge