100 Marketing Solutions Provides sales services to clients all over the world, while maintaining high ethic and trusting relationships with customer.
100 marketing solutions is looking for Operation Managers who will manage all operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management.
Enhanced business processes management, reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws. From company side *High salary for suitable candidate.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Minimum 4 years of experience as operation manager
- Ability to communicate effectively both Russian and English
- Management experience leading supervisors team members in an operational environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration is preferable
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . When applying, don`t forget to indicate "Operations Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail.