Marshall is a creative agency that provides Marketing & Advertising services to the largest brands and government institutions, such as: Department Of Tourism & Resorts Of Adjara, Zedazeni, Sante GMT Products. Our Services are designed to create ideas that inspire real change in consumer behavior. We combine our skills in different ways, blurring the line between creative and technology with one aim - To Produce Brilliant Creative Work That Sets An Emotional Connection Between Our Client Brands & Their Consumers
A day in the life of...
An Art Director is responsible for the look of the overall finished product. They are involved in creating a campaign that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the product or brand being worked on. They can be involved in all of the different forms of marketing. An Art Director will work in close partnership with other creatives and have input to the copywriting as well. An Art Director at Marshall will produce big picture marketing for big picture clients.
We rely on you to...
- To remain up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles (ie art, films, TV programmes, music, fashion, trends etc).
- To actively seek inspiration from the external environment to influence creativity.
- Understands and appreciates the nature and value their clients brand.
- To familiarizing themselves with the product and competitor activities in the market.
- Proficient in discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from a brief.
- Serve as creative lead on multiple accounts and projects
- Understands the strategic business intent of specific projects and audience/customer goals
- Work with Creative Director to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts
- Team player willing to do whatever it takes to improve the work better
- Providing direction to designers, illustrators & CG artists
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting ideas and owning a client relationship
People Management & Your Profile
- Builds key relationships with Creatives and Account Management department
- Meets regularly with relevant departments to discuss the client's requirements and core messages
- Portrays a helpful and innovative image for the Creative Department
- Experience at Art Director level on Microsoft business or similar business channel is a plus
- Ability to not only direct creative teams but physically generate amazing work
- Proven ability to communicate creative solutions with confidence, ease and clarity
- Thorough knowledge of design software such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- Understands the client’s financial budgets and ensures work is completed within these budgets.
- Professional understanding of typography in both print and screen media.
- Strong understanding of information design and the topology of information for the web.
- Experience with display media banners and site based design.
- Full understanding of browser/platform constraints as they affect online design.
- Understanding of Social Media and experience with Social Media efforts a huge plus.
- To think creatively and devise imaginative and intelligent campaigns based on client briefs.
- To push boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions.
- To communicate creative ideas effectively to a wide audience of varying levels of creative knowledge.
- To translate the strategic creative concept into different creative executions to be presented to the client.
- To execute creative ideas to the highest standard involving and communicating with the necessary creative team.
- To modify initial ideas into workable concepts until the client is satisfied.
- To align the art direction with copy and vice versa.
- To deliver work to brief on time and on budget, to the highest quality.
- To oversee the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies.
You are great at...
- To have a Foundation degree or degree in marketing, design or related subjects.
- To have an established portfolio of recent art work.
- Experience of working within a Creative team for a Communications Agency.
- Essential to have previously knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the creative process.
- The ability to think creatively and communicate ideas through visuals (i.e.: colour and mood).
- This individual must have an opinion on directors and typography. It is also essential for them to have an eye for colour and mood etc
- To have won creative awards
- Actively seeks out new ideas, techniques and styles generally (ie art, films, TV programs, music, fashion, trends etc).
- Is influential and can inspire the Creative Department.
- Seeks out to understand why loyal customers buy certain products.
- Acts in the best interest of the brand and Marshall at all times.
- Researching competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other agencies.
- Is highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products and services.
- Can communicate ideas or moods visually through advertising.
- Has excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages.
- Technical excellence in creating original concepts.
- Has a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing techniques.
- Has an understanding of the different visual styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Strong listening and interpretation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Can work within strict budgets.
- Is able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback.
- Works well within a pair and also cross departments.
- Is highly self-motivated and well organized.
Work schedule from 10:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put “Art Director” in subject line. For more information check www.Marshall.ge