07 თებ - 08 მარ
- სრული განაკვეთი
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია
ელ. ფოსტა: Arpine.Barseghyan1@contracted.pmi.com
Financial Chain Corporation is a leading global outsourcing company providing accounting, human resource, employer of record, consulting and legal services. We are providing outsource services to a number of companies in Georgia as well as in 13 countries of the world.
Currently FCC is looking for full-time Back-Office Lead providing for our contracted company Philip Morris Georgia (PMG) an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. - The world`s leading international tobacco company.
- Supervise and lead back-office team, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- Oversee engagement processes, facilitating effective communication between the company and retailers.
- Provide training and guidance to back-office agents, ensuring a high level of product knowledge and customer service skills.
- Monitor and evaluate performance metrics, implementing strategies to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address retailer concerns and feedback.
- Maintain accurate records of communications and transactions.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for process improvement.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance retailer engagement and satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Act as a liaison between the back-office team and other departments to streamline communication channels.
- Participate in the hiring process, including interviewing and assessing candidates for back-office positions.
- Proven experience as a Back Office/Call Center team lead/coordinator.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to analyze data and implement effective strategies.
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on delivering exceptional service.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate across departments.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Experience in hiring, onboarding, and training of new employees.
- Familiarity with the FMCG industry will be an advantaged.
- Solid experience in using CRM systems.
- Proficiency in English language and MS Office programs.;
If you are passionate about driving customer engagement in the FMCG sector and possess the skills to lead a dedicated back-office team, we invite you to apply and be a part of our organization.
If you are eager to learn, develop personally and professionally and progress through you career, please apply to the following mail address Arpine.Barseghyan1@contracted.pmi.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
უნიკალური ნახვები 197