- სრული განაკვეთი
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია , გამოცდილება 1 წლიდან
AsstrA is an ambitious team from 25 countries. Over 1,300 employees work in Europe, the CIS countries, Asia, and the United States. With more than 27 years of experience, AsstrA provides a full range of transport and logistics services: road, sea, rail, air, and intermodal transportation, customs services, and cargo insurance. Due to the rapid growth of our business, you will have great opportunities to shape your career, develop or acquire new skills in logistics.
Join our team as a Office Manager in our Tbilisi office (Al.Kazbegi Avenue).
Working days: Monday-Friday
Working hours: from 09:00 till 18:00
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances and equipment as required;
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings;
- Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order;
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment;
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Provide general support to visitors, office guests, business travelers;
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events;
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff;
- Purchase or reservation of tickets, hotel reservations, ordering taxi;
- Providing visa support (issuing invitations, assistance in collecting and preparing documents for visa application).
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Higher education
- High level of proficiency in Georgian and English and/or Russian
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant from 2 years
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Opportunity to develop and increase your knowledge due to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Salary: negotiable;
- Individual on-boarding plan;
- Professional development, challenging tasks;
- Swiss vacation for TOP Employees.
Apply to this job ad by clicking here: https://short.sg/j/37828385