- სრული განაკვეთი
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია , გამოცდილება 5 წლიდან
Full Job Description
Due to the ending of construction and the imminent opening in February 2024, we are looking for an experienced Financial Manager for Novotel Chain Hotel, located in Tbilisi, Georgia.This property is located in the Avlabari district – the historical center of the city and is a 4-building complex with well-developed infrastructure and relax-zone.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end management financial reports;
- Respond to all queries related to financial matters;
- Recommend and draft financial and accounting policies and procedures;
- Maintain the accounting manual up to date and ensure adherence to the manual and all policies and procedures;
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports;
- Administer all balance sheet accounts reconciliations;
- Review account payables and weekly check runs;
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers, and documents business transactions;
- Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports;
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Self-management and resilience.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Financial Manager in the field of hospitality;
- Experience in creating a budget, accounting guidelines, end-of-year accounts, and external liaison with auditors;
- Knowledge of the English language, preferably Russian as well.
Interested persons please send your CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position name - Financial Manager