03 ნოე - 02 დეკ
კლიენტებთან ურთიერთობის სპეციალისტი
- სრული განაკვეთი
ელ. ფოსტა: firstname.lastname@example.org
LLC VirtusPro announces a vacancy for the position: Customer Relations Specialist
Virtus Pro LLC is looking for a Customer Relations Specialist to join our fast-growing team. Our company provides customer relations management as well as marketing-related services, including digital media and social media management. The ideal candidate can easily communicate in English and has experience with customer relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to customers' queries related to technical issues and purchasing process;
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems and concerns;
- Cooperate with the CRM team on a daily basis to share relevant details;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Prior strong customer service experience is a preference but not a requirement;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Computer literate with above-average MS Office skills;
- Basic knowledge of technical aspects of the automotive industry (but is not a must);
- The knowledge of any other languages will give you an advantage.
- Employment type: Full-time | Home-based
- Working hours: 8 hours per day
- Working days: 5 days per week (exact days to be agreed during the interview);
- The salary: To be negotiated depending on the experience
If you think you qualify and feel passionate about this job application, send us a CV/Resume in English/Georgian and proof of English language knowledge (not compulsory) at email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
კლიენტების მომსახურების მენეჯერი
უნიკალური ნახვები 571