- მოქნილი გრაფიკი
Who are we?
M Plus Group is a leading European BPTO company, headquartered in Zagreb. With more than 12,000 employees in 14 countries, the company delivers services and solutions along the entire CX value chain based on Customer Care, Technology, and Consulting to multinational corporations across various key industries worldwide. You can find more information on our website https://mplusgroup.eu/.
We continue our dynamic growth and development of our business operation and if you can see yourself in such an environment, join our team as of Customer Service Specialist. The hired person will be assigned to Glovoapp Georgia LLC. Please review the information about Glovo’s culture and values and make sure that you demonstrate them. https://about.glovoapp.com/culture-and-values/
M Plus Group is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Customer Service Specialist.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the first point of contact for all questions about our brands and specific services and products. You will be the one who makes the difference in customer experience and wants to help customers with all their questions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist users (customers and couriers) with their requests via Chat or E-mail (make outbound calls if needed)
- Provide clear information to the user.
- Communicate and deliver the best experience to our users.
- Take ownership of the case
What do we offer?
- Dynamic working environment – as an international company that grows very fast and expands into new markets, you will work with talented and inspiring people worldwide. We believe in sharing knowledge, ideas, and experiences.
- Competitive Salary with a developed system of rewards
- Professional and personal development
- Various growth opportunities
- You will be working in a young and fun team
- Work from home / Work from a nice office?
- A paid training to get you ready for work
Who are you and what do we expect from you?
You are an empathetic person with a heart for customer service. You get satisfaction from helping customers. Additionally, we are expecting the following from you:
- Higher education
- Trainings in customer service is preferable
- Experience in customer service and working with databases will be considered as an advantage
- Good PC skills are a must
- You have a good oral and written command of Georgian language (fluent), good knowledge of English; knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage.
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude.
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Customer focus
- Capacity to work with tech products and to understand Glovo’s value proposition
- Ability to face difficult situations and keep focus in stressful environment
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks in parallel
- Flexibility as we work in shifts (including night shifts)
It will be mandatory for employees to come to the office on a hybrid model if the working hours are in the period between 11 AM and 2 AM. The training takes place at our office and the attendance is mandatory.
We offer you private health insurance, Christmas bonus and Fitpass. Net salary is 930 GEL; performance bonus is available after three months of working. Night shifts, Sundays and public holidays are paid additionally.
Interested persons please send your CV to email@example.com or apply on the following link: https://mplusgroup.talentlyft.com/jobs/customer-service-specialist-DFI/new and indicate the position name – Customer Support Specialist - in the subject. Applications will be accepted until 30th September 2023.
The resume or other documentation provided by you in accordance with this vacancy announcement (together or separately) may contain personal data defined by the Law of Georgia "On Personal Data Protection", including special category data. We inform you that your personal data will be processed by our company only in accordance with the contract with you, including for the purpose of establishing and developing labor relations. Please also note that your resume may not be considered for a given vacancy due to eligibility requirements or may be reserved for another suitable vacancy. If you agree with above, please send us your resume and other documentation requested by the vacancy announcement (if so requested).