18 სექ - 18 ოქტ
- სრული განაკვეთი
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია , გამოცდილება 2-დან 4 წლამდე
Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Store Manager
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
In the context of “giving users easy access to anything in their city”, Q-commerce is the business unit that covers 3 verticals: Groceries, Retail and Micro Fulfillment Centers (our own fulfillment channel). We aim to provide immediacy to all product needs that a user might have, from delivering a video game, to sending a gift... to filling up their fridge.
The Q-commerce team is organized in 6 sub-teams: Analytics, Micro Fulfillment Centers Operations & Launch, Delivery operations, Front-end (Marketing, Sales, Account Mgmt. and Category Management), Finance and Retail.
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class user experience for our customers leading the implementation of the right
assortment, categorization, content, pricing, and promotion strategies to win the convenience baskets.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Manage, control and direct of Groceries retail stores and continuously improve i) functionality ii) service level in order to achieve our Customer Experience goals.
- Manage staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change/ Six Sigma initiatives necessary to enable the Operations plans.
- Manage a team of Supervisors with responsibility for each shift within a very fast-paced/ time-critical and demanding environment.
- Set the requirements and expectations for Retail store Managers, Supervisors and Pickers.
- Measure performance through metrics, providing feedback, and holding Retail store Managers and supervisors accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Be proactive and ensure that best practices are shared across all Retail Stores and shifts.
- Work closely with other teams (HR, Category Management, Finance, Facility contractors, Safety Manager, LiveOps...) to create and implement initiatives.
- Supervise the maintenance of the working environment ensuring health and safety standards across your stores.
- Achieve stock accuracy targets.
- Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental goals and all work processes, available daily labour and daily production goals.
- Improve quality and eliminate errors, reducing business costs.
- Manage and report main KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- You’ll have an impressive track record in a high-volume, fast-paced distribution or logistics environment like ours.
- Team management experience.
- 2-4 years experience in retail operations, managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Fluency in Local currency and Good level in English
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Please apply to this job online using following link: https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/store-manager-(theyshehe)/6898029002/
უნიკალური ნახვები 102