18 სექ - 18 ოქტ
მხარდამჭერთა გუნდის მენეჯერი
- სრული განაკვეთი
Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Live Operations Manager - Georgia
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
- We are looking for a Manager to lead the Customer Service operations in Georgia. Glovo Customer Service helps Clients, Glovers and Partners through different channels (chat, email and phone) to solve their issues and to ensure they have an excellent experience with Glovo.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for the effective operation of Customer Service hubs providing service to Georgia;
- Report to Regional Manager;
- Directly manage the local internal team (trainers, quality managers, supervisors...);
- Drive efficiency and quality in the hubs;
- Collect, analyze and report contact-center KPIs (costs, service level, customer service metrics, team happiness etc.);
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, waiting time, average waiting time, etc.) and identify and implement improvement initiatives;
- Review hub workforce planning ensuring it captures key local priorities;
- Ensure a proper training and quality processes in the hubs;
- Be the main point of contact of Business and Operations Local Managers with regards customer service in your country;
- Create a culture that ensures collaboration and goals achievement;
- Empower and Engage the Live Ops Heroes Team;
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization;
- Drive cost efficiency with effective budget planning & manage the relationship with the hub providers;
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities;
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects;
- Drive quality and consistency;
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- Extensive experience of leading large operational customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Strong analytical skills with track record of of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s in fast paced environments
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills
- Ability to coach and motivate teams
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Fluency in English is a must
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
For additional information on vacancy, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/live-operations-manager-georgia/6889905002/
კლიენტების მომსახურების მენეჯერი
უნიკალური ნახვები 223