- სრული განაკვეთი
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია
Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Project Manager - Georgia
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins. As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company. You will be liaising with the most highly regarded brands, stores, and restaurants in your city.
- Lead projects to improve/develop On-Demand & Services vertical, in a proactive and autonomous way. We understand the position as in between a Project Manager and a Data Analyst: Autonomy to extract data, analyze it, raise projects and manage them to make them happen. More specifically:
- Understand Partner experience in On-Demand business, identify main pain points & help with smooth product launches.
- Perform analysis to come up with insights and strategic initiatives to solve the key challenges that partners are facing.
- Own KPIs related to On-Demand operations, to provide an excellent user experience, such as delivery times, cancellations, user ratings, etc. Main goal is to improve this KPIs in order to increase user NPS
- Define reasonably ambitious goals, globally and per country, to motivate teams to improve their KPIs
- Coordinate as well with other UX Project managers to align projects
- Give life to your craziest, most innovative ideas and have an immediate impact on business.
- Be a part of Innovation team in Georgia and help grow new business verticals with out of box thinking and quick execution.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Bachelor in Business or similar
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in Logistics/Shipment company is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong strategic vision and business mindset
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Excel proficiency
- Professional English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
For additional information on vacancy, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/project-manager-georgia/6895767002/