- სრული განაკვეთი
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია , გამოცდილება 5 წლიდან
Recruitment Agency HH (www.HH.ge) is announcing a selection for the position of Chief Engineer for one of the international cargo expedition company
Work Schedule: 6 Business Days, 09:00-18:00
Number of subordinates: 11-15
Location: Poti, Georgia
- Be able to manage machine downtime emergencies, carrying out troubleshooting and, if possible, repairing the machine as quickly as possible or providing precise information to third-party companies regarding the type of failure, to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
- Set the positive example in punctuality and professional demean or by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer’s specifications. ▪ Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Read, understand, and interpret operating manuals, parts manuals, and technical drawings.
- Oversee the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Promote a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self-follow established safety procedures.
- Oversee the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner, and similar material.
- Properly fill out working reports, hour’s reports, timesheets, hour’s overviews.
- Care and maintains company tools, machines, and equipment.
- Monitor spare parts inventory levels.
- Order spare parts in advance.
- Communicate in best efficiency way with terminal Management and company’s GVA Management.
- Manage and lead a team of technicians, providing training and developmental opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, repairs, and maintenance work orders.
- Implement and maintain QHSE policies, procedures to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience as a Chief Engineer/Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Knowledge of Mechanical Equipment for moving heavy containers (Kalmar loaders, reach stackers and crane.)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Russian language will be a plus
Company offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation in Poti
If you are interested in this position, please, apply to the vacancy by this email: Recruitment11@hh.ge