14 სექ - 14 ოქტ
AML/CFT და შესაბამისობის ანალიტიკოსი
- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1800 - 4000
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია , გამოცდილება 1 წლიდან
ელ. ფოსტა: firstname.lastname@example.org
ტელეფონი: +995 557004246
მისამართი: Chavchavadze Avenue, 49B
Claim-Justice announces a vacancy for the position: Crypto Regulation AML/CFT and Compliance Analyst
As an integral member of our team, your primary role will entail serving as a subject matter expert in the realm of financial regulation, with a particular focus on financial and crypto regulations, cryptocurrency exchange policies, compliance duties, and Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations. You will work closely with pertinent stakeholders within the organization to assist in cryptocurrency fraud investigations and evidence collection.
- Conducting in-depth research and analysis of current financial regulations in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the European Union.
- Continuously monitoring and assessing cryptocurrency exchange policies and procedures and providing timely updates to relevant teams.
- Keeping the team informed about new or revised policies and regulations.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for Customer Success Managers, addressing clients' questions and inquiries regarding financial and crypto regulations.
- Assisting the investigation team in fund recovery efforts while adhering to regulatory requirements and exchange policies.
- A bachelor's degree in law, business, accounting, or finance.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience involving legal analysis of regulations, laws, regulatory orders, legal cases, and financial institution policies.
- Profound knowledge of financial compliance requirements and AML/CFT within the context of the United States.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English communication.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, essential for identifying and referencing the most valuable and pertinent resources.
- Exceptional remote teamwork skills to foster effective collaboration across departments.
- We are seeking a dedicated and highly skilled individual to join our team and contribute to our mission of combating financial fraud and recovering funds for our clients. If you meet these qualifications and share our commitment to justice, we encourage you to apply. Your expertise will play a crucial role in achieving our goals.ing performance that can be really significant.
- Mon-Fr from 10 pm till 7 am GE time.
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Or call us on the number +995 557004246
უნიკალური ნახვები 284