14 სექ - 26 სექ
მარკეტინგის მენეჯერი / აღმასრულებელი
- სრული განაკვეთი
- გამოცდილება აუცილებელია , გამოცდილება 4 წლიდან
ელ. ფოსტა: email@example.com
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey in the heart of Georgia's premier shopping destination? Tbilisi Outlet Village is looking for dynamic and passionate individuals to join our team and help us redefine luxury outlet shopping. To provide an unparalleled shopping experience, we are seeking dedicated professionals who share our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Join Our Team at Tbilisi Outlet Village!
MARKETING MANAGER / EXECUTIVE
The Marketing Manager / Executive is responsible for the effective implementation of the Marketing Strategy for the outlet centre. He/she will work closely with third party agencies/ creative teams to promote the centre throughout the year. He/she will work with each Tenant store in the implementation of sales promotions, advertising, and outlet marketing.
Reporting to the Centre Director and working with the Marketing Director at TORG, the Marketing Manager / Executive is specifically required to devise and execute an integrated marketing plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brand Positioning/ Advertising: work with the TORG Marketing Director to identify, brief, select and manage third party agencies, such as a communications agency, a media agency, graphic designers as well as PR and event agencies. He/she will create the positioning, USP and story for the outlet, work on developing all of the creative material with the selected network of agencies and implement it in the marketing mix, from print and outdoor advertising to website, digital messaging, radio, onsite marketing themes or any other media judged appropriate.
- Promotional Activity: as a retail and leisure destination, the Marketing Executive will be required to create, promote (to Tenant brands), and implement promotional activity (sales promotions, added value, loyalty programs, and direct marketing). This will include on-site promotional activities and events.
- Public Relations: community, trade, consumer, and media. The Marketing Executive will develop and enhance the profile of the Outlet centre through effective media, trade, and regional PR initiatives. This will include social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) as well as working with brand ambassadors and influencers. It will also include working with the relevant fashion network like prominent Fashion Shows, Fashion Schools etc.
- E-Commerce / CRM platform: Work with experts in this field as recommended by TORG to implement and manage an e-commerce platform in collaboration with each and every tenant.
- Tourist Market: Devise and execute an integrated tourism strategy, critical to the success of the outlet centre. In particular, the Marketing Executive will be required to promote the outlet centre as a destination to the lucrative coach and tour operator market, in addition to the cross border and international tourist customer. Strong relationships will be built with Tourist Authorities, Tourist Operators, Accommodation Providers, and Transport Operators. Attendance at relevant travel and tourist exhibitions, and the organisation of these will be an important focus.
- Market Research: undertaking quantitative and qualitative consumer research as appropriate both on-site and off site. Emphasis on socio-economic, demographic, lifestyle, and brand awareness.
- Marketing Budget: The Marketing Executive will be responsible for working to an annually agreed marketing budget, proposing quarterly or specific budget packs and reviewing results/ return on marketing investment on a regular basis.
- Reporting & Head office Collaboration: The Marketing Executive will work closely with the TORG Marketing Director, develop and review all key activities on a regular basis.
- Marketing Services: The Marketing Executive will develop a comprehensive mix of promotional publications and literature through the effective use of graphic design and consumer proposals.
- Tenant Liaison: The Marketing Executive will co-ordinate all Tenant brands in the pursuance of an inclusive marketing agenda within the Outlet.
- Marketing or Business Graduate with four years marketing experience within commercial environment.
Experience of the following areas preferred:
- Consumer advertising
- Public Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Outside agency briefing and management
- Marketing services materials (design and implementation of publications and literature)
- Consumer/market research – particularly socio-economic and lifestyle demographics
- Promotional planning/experience – sales promotions, added value, loyalty, reward schemes, digital marketing and e-commerce platforms
- Strategy preparation
Specific experience of one or more of following are advantageous:
- Self-confident with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable decision-making ability
- Experience of office technologies
- Creative and imaginative
- Destination marketing or Tourism marketing
- Retail marketing
- Brand development and delivery (FMCG, fashion, lifestyle, consumer)
For inquiries or to express your interest in our career opportunity, please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org apply by sending your resume until September 25, 2023
Visit our company website for additional information tbilisioutletvillage.com
Tbilisi Outlet Village is where fashion, passion, and career aspirations converge. Join us in redefining luxury outlet shopping and be a part of our dynamic team that makes it all possible!
მარკეტინგი, რეკლამა, PR
უნიკალური ნახვები 312