- სრული განაკვეთი
- მართვის მოწმობაB
MITAS Group was established in Ankara, Turkey, in 1955, in order to operate to develop national power transmission and distribution infrastructure. MITAS ENERGY and Metal Construction, Inc. provides manufacturing, engineering, and EPC contracting services globally and exporting to more than 135 countries with a production capacity of 235,000 tonnes per year, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers in Energy Transmission Line Towers production.
Now, we're looking for colleagues who will work as a Health and Safety Supervisor on our Overhead Transmission Line Project.
- Project Name: Open Program Extension Transmission Network Georgia II - KfW Components - Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Transmission Lines in Guria, Imereti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Kakheti and Racha-Lechkhumi regions
- Financing: The Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW)
- The project implementing Agency: JSC Georgia State Electrosystem
- Contractor: MITAS Energy and Metal Construction, Turkey
- Location: Georgia, Guria Region
Job Information and Main Duties:
- Should follow internal Health and Safety policy and required to have full knowledge on local norms, laws, decrees about Health and Safety.
- Responsible for all health and safety activities on site.
- Issuing cold, hot work permits.
- Preparing Lifting Plans
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Implementing health and safety policies/strategies
- Making regular site inspections
- Establish good communication between the Contractor, the Employer, and the Consultant.
- Providing health and safety training courses, toolbox meetings for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints, and cases of ill health
- Writing reports, bulletins, and newsletters
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organizing/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Possess certification in NEBOSH or local relevant.
- Understands and communicates clearly in Georgian and English. (Turkish is desired)
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org