- სრული განაკვეთი
25 მაი - 22 ივნ
International Company in food industry is looking for a Branch Manager in Tbilisi, Georgia who will be reporting to the regional director in Europe and will be responsible for a team of 10 to 20 people.
The Branch Manager will plan and implement the activities that are necessary for the realization of the sales targets in the territory he/she is appointed.
- Developing, proposing and implementing short and long term sales objectives, planning, budgeting in coordination with targets of the Group.
- Maintaining an efficient and effective sales organization
- Represent the company in its relations with third-party bodies: clients, suppliers, auditors, fiscal and control authorities
- Being in continuous dialog with important customers, making good representation of the company in the opinion of the customer and converting such a relation successfully into sales
- Proactively build customer relations through asking feedback and addressing and resolving all customer complaints
- Schedule staffing levels and management coverage appropriately to meet the needs of the business and maximize the customer experience
- Follow closely local business cycles, economic trends and manage the growth of the business in accordance to changes in such
- Full (P&L) responsibility for all areas of the business, to include business development, sales & marketing, finance, operations and human resources
- Following the competitor activities and reporting them to the marketing department, transferring the activities and materials prepared against such activities to the customers in his/her territory in line with the purpose and monitoring their results
- Analyze financial reports and develops action plans to grow revenue and control expenses in order to meet or exceed annual budgets
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service through execution of Company Standards
- Manage the planning process and its successful execution; allocate human and financial capital to best serve the needs of the company
- Team management and development responsibilities to include recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling of all company staff. Lead and influence staff through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum productivity
- Operate to the highest standards of ethics and ensure that all business activities are conducted in an ethical, legal and lawful manner
In respect of the candidate profile:
- Georgian nationality
- Fluent Georgian and English
- Proven track record of success and experience in a similar position with strong focus on Sales and/or Marketing
- Experience with an international company is an advantage
- Commercial driven, creative in terms of business responses and approaches, goal and results oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and leader qualities; good communicator able to transfer his/her message to the employees at every level
- Proven motivational and interpersonal skills, which will enable an effective working relationship with customers and company personnel
- A hands on professional with the ability to put things in structure
- Excellent knowledge of the Georgian market and local business environment
- Great sense of responsibility with ability to work under pressure independently as well as in a group
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Computer literate in Microsoft office applications (especially Excel, PowerPoint), are assets of the position holder
- The person should be entrepreneurial, a business developer and clear strategic thinker, able to translate vision into action.
- Should be business minded and pay attention to customer satisfaction. Stress resistant, mature and determined.
- Committed with highest standards of personal integrity
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org