- სრული განაკვეთი
Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Glover Specialist
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
Join us as an Glover specialist and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Glovers (our couriers) ∙ Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Glovers
- Have a Data sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Glovers
- Be there for the Glovers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Glovers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs ∙ Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes on behalf of Glovers through projects (when necessary)
- Have previous experience in on-demand fleet management
- Good communicator with ability and agility to solve problems
- Being highly motivated to work for a fast-growing startup
- Basic Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
- Enjoy learning and adapting to new technologies
- Have initiative, be proactive and autonomous — Glovo is also yours! ∙ Have good energy and like what you do, even on bad days
- University degree (Engineering, Administration or related areas)
- Fluent in English
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Please apply to this job online using following link: https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/glover-specialist-(theyheshe)/6677996002/