- სრული განაკვეთი
17 მარ - 31 მარ
G fit is a branch of the American logistics company G Fit that has been operating in the USA since 2018 providing shipping services to the United States. The company has been successfully operating and expanding in the US market. Therefore, we are happy to announce a vacancy for a dispatcher in Georgia.
What you will need to do:
- Finding and evaluating potential load.
- Communicating with a brokerage company for the best possible deal.
- Agreeing on the details of the shipment with the driver and the broker.
- Following up with the driver on every critical detail (pick up/ drop off location and time, points on load, helping the driver with communication, etc.).
- Ensure the conclusion of a contract with the customer.
Working hours are 4:00 pm - 2:00 am, 1-hour break.
What we require from applicants:
- Fluency in English.
- Computer skills - good knowledge of office software.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Georgian.
- Analytical and negotiation skills.
- The ability of crisis management.
- High sense of responsibility.
Experience in CRM software is a plus.
- Salary range: 300 $ - 1000 $.
- Professional development.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Paid Professional Training for 1-2 months, 300$.
- With the possibility of finishing training early, Depending on performance during exercise.
- From the perspective of growth within the company.
If you want to work with a steadfastly growing company that focuses on employee satisfaction and growth, contact us with your resume on email@example.com We will make sure to handle your application with care and will contact every short-listed candidate.
დისტანციური მართვის ოპერატორი (დისპეჩერი)