- სრული განაკვეთი
- განიხილება კანდიდატი ნებისმიერი გამოცდილებით
Astorios looking for a result-driven fresh out of the university or with minimal work experience Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about company products, and recommend the right solutions.
Ultimately, the duties of a Sales Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the company’s sales goals.
- Develop and expand the regional distributorship network,
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, emailing, networking, and social media,
- Motivate customers to work with the company per approved programs to stimulate sales,
- Involve in the preparation of monthly sales plan and coordinates it with the management,
- Report on sales and shipments to customers of the company,
- Lead customers’ database,
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results,
- Day-to-day improve technical knowledge of the products.
- assessment of the results
- Enlarge the customer circle of the company,
- Demonstrate the appropriate manners of communication with customers and coworkers,
- Ensure the accuracy of work performed,
- Maintenance of Confidentiality,
- Bridge customers along with their requirements with the company management.
Internal functional relationships
- Human resource – information about the payment statuses and respecting the rules,
- Close cooperation concerning customer feedback and satisfaction with Back-office Manager and when needed Logistics Manager,
- Effective communication with the company’s management based on assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization,
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects,
- Good quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills to understand the sales cycle,
- Handles stress appropriately and maintain effective performance when facing pressure or opposition,
- Strong work ethic, representable, positive, resourceful, and creative. Focused on quality and accuracy,
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal (an advanced level is a MUST). Preferable second foreign languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Polish, Dutch, and Scandinavian languages. Additional foreign languages are an advantage,
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office. Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, One Note, PowerPoint, Visio) are a necessity.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Technical or/Economics or/Marketing or/Business Administration),
- Minimum work experience is not required, however preferable to have some experience in customer service/consulting/back-office or similar fields.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize,
- Good interpersonal communication skills,
- Team player,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Asking for help and asking questions,
- Analytical thinking and attention to details,
- High level of responsibility and confidentiality.
Interested applicants should send their CVs in English to the following email address: HR@ASTORIOS.COM
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.
The vacancy will be announced within 1 month.
To all the candidates: Please take into account that you are advised to send your CVs before the deadline. The recruitment process is taken simultaneously. Do not miss your chance.
To all the candidates: Please take into consideration that only successful candidates will be called for an interview. If you do not get feedback from our company within 2 months, please do not consider being selected.