- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1000 - 1500
- განიხილება კანდიდატი ნებისმიერი გამოცდილებით
- მართვის მოწმობაB
Schenker & Co AG is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Field Sales Air & Ocean
About DB Schenker:
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
To strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Field Sales Air & Ocean.
Take Your Experience and Work for a Global Leader!
If you’re looking to apply your expertise with our global footprint, then waste no time and check out our current open positions for professionals.
- Manage and organize sales activities for sales development.
- Handle all inbound and outbound sales matters and customer inquiries.
- Increase new business and maintain existing customers.
- Follow up on all sales leads, ensuring they are answered, and immediate action is taken.
- Ensure all RFQ (request for quotation), bids and tenders are replied to within the time specified.
- Arrange joint calls and customer visits with Sales, operation, and management personnel.
- Maintain up-to-date customer profiles.
- Provide monthly reports on all import business development and related market intelligence.
- Perform any special duties or projects as assigned by the management.
- Work experience in Sales with focus on the Freight Forwarding Business (Air and Ocean product)
- Good knowledge of Georgian, English, Russian
- You enjoy working with new systems and are quick to get to grips with processes.
- You are an organizational talent and keep an overview even in stressful times.
- You like to work in a team but work independently and effectively in your area of responsibility.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV with an actual picture to email@example.com indicating the job title in the subject field.