Technical Support Specialist
- სრული განაკვეთი
- საშუალო განათლება
- განიხილება კანდიდატი ნებისმიერი გამოცდილებით
01 მარ - 31 მარ
Star IT is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Technical Support Specialist.
- Strong customer service skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to prioritize workload to appropriately respond to customer needs and demands.
- Ability to provide responses to customers with little technical knowledge.
- Solid experience in problem solving and resolution skills.
- English knowledge C1 or higher.
- Ask customer targeted open-ended questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Talk the customer through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until their technical issue has been resolved.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Collaborate effectively with faculty, staff, and administrators at all levels, technical and non-technical, to determine and ensure all support needs are met.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the customer.
- Able to prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Benefits of working in an international IT company
- Competitive salary
- Work in one of the most interesting projects not only in Georgia, but also within the other countries where the company`s branches are located.
- Social package: 5 sick days, corporate gifts and events.
- Friendly, cheerful and open-minded staff.
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, cookies.
- Insurance after probation
- Full time (evening and night shifts), office work (Tbilisi, Saburtalo).
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com